Support your or your teenager's energy wellbeing with this easy to take Stressed Teens Support by New Zealand First Light Flower Essences.
For when feelings of being Frazzled, overwhelmed, scattered or wanting to escape life.
Positive Outcome: Peace, clarity, able to manage tasks at hand
An emotionally unwinding flower essence blend to support teenagers during times of stress and overload. Helps to establish priorities and determine what is important. Ideal to use when studying for exams, learning a new skill or language, juggling work and study, public speaking, experiencing difficulty studying or when needing to complete many tasks at one time.
Stressed Teens Support© is ideal for teenagers who are:• Feeling ‘stressed out,’ reactive or frustrated due to the pressures of adolescent life
• Irritable and avoiding contact with others
• Struggling with inner conflicts
• Hitting a brick wall with study or learning
• Stressed over exams, entering university, learning a new language or developing a mental skill
• Going to an interview or speaking in front of a group
• Unable to focus or concentrate and think clearly
• Disorganised, fragmented, scattered or confused
• Having too many balls in the air, trying to ‘deal with life’ or feeling too much is happening
• Developing problem solving and multi-tasking skills
• Learning and growing from life’s experiences
• Feeling calm and capable during times of stress
• Developing the ability to prioritise
• Working through the challenges of life and developing inner wisdom and resourcefulness
• Pushing through busy or stressful situations to reach a successful outcome
How to use:Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.